SECRET JACKPOT mp3blogging is a phenomenon
REMIX by DJ Choppercat
SECRET JACKPOT mp3 download is a web phenomenon!!
Posted by DJ Choppercat on 20 July 2008 at 8:58pm in What do you do?
Edit Your Tags
SECRET JACKPOT password: mp3blog
There is an art to downloading music and you got to be web savvy and so I will assume you are up to the language on the internet.
I am DJ Choppercat and discuss this and music in my blog. SO here are my tips.
1. Learn to search the term 'mp3blog' at google or other search engines.
2. Visit hypem.com that is a mp3blog aggregator [it collates data from
thousands of sources and then re-formats it into a playlist for the
~ each track listed at hypem.com will have an url to visit the hypem.com
version of the original blog post. You want the next link which should
not include hypem.com in the url. It will often be a blogspot.com blog or
~ This link will take you especially to the original post of the mp3 in a
blog. Until this year, most mp3blogs would have a link to immediately
click and begin dowloading. Most blogs now use rapidshare.com or
another host requiring another link you visit, enter captcha pass
phrase and then download will begin and some sites ask you to
~ use a mozilla browser, preferably FLOCK but boring firefox can do because you want to go to mozilla.com and attach these add-ons to 'mine and grab' the files in bulk even if the page has each mp3 listed with a file share like rapidfire. The keywords to add-ons that you want are RSFind and DOWNLOADTHEM ALL. Set up each one from options to search for .mp3 files on a page.
~ There is another add-on that appears to have nothing to do with this at first but creates a tiny FLASH object in your mozilla browser's bottom tool bar. When you are on a page with mp3's, it will tell you how many are on the page. At an mp3 blog that you visit, it is not uncommon for the number to be 143 or 43 or 67. Let's you know you hit the JACKPOT. It is called YOUR MINIS HUD at mozilla.com add-ons.
3. Skip LiMEWIRE if you want to keep your computer clean. Use a newsgroup through your POP or IMAP email client. If you only use web-based email, you can visit GOOGLE GROUPS and find many newsgroups in a 'google web version'. Search Google groups keyword 'mp3' and 'mp3blog'.
4. For a measley 14.00 a month, join USENEXT.com. I download one thousand songs a month from them and that is at the cost of purchasing one CD from ViRgin Atlantic or wherever. Usenext.com is probably the most variety of versions and remixes of current songs that I can possibly find.
5. Subscribe for a 30-day free trial to XM Radio and find your format and listen to their station. Visit the station website and get the twice-monthly chart TOP 50. Save a copy and search from it when you are looking up tracks on hypem.com or usenext.com.
VISIT my blog for tips like this in posts occasionally and a current running list of some of my favorite mp3blogs are down the page.
Good luck and let me know if you think this is the best answer here.
from San Franciscochoppercat.blogspot.com